FACT:

I have been raising and selling quality puppies for over 28 years and until 4-14-2012, I have NEVER had 1 negative post on the internet UNTIL 3-14-12!

FACT: These are nameless cowards, that hide behind the facade of an internet forum to spread malicious lies!

If you are an honest and ethical business you should NOT have negative complaints anywhere. The fact, if you will even look at the facts, is this person or business made all these accusations about me for absolutely no reason and if you look at the ip addresses at both your site and pissedconsumer.com, you will find them to be the same.

FACT: They had purchased one of my puppies, advertised it to re-sell, a lady in Florida said she sent a deposit, when the puppy was not delivered as promised she went on the internet and by some astronomical miracle found me, the original breeder. When she contacted me about her situation, I contacted the people who had bought my puppy and made this horrible post and ask if they would send her the puppy or at least refund her deposit.

I should not have to defend myself, I have done nothing wrong and the law is on my side if this goes to court. Websites like yours, that allow people to go online with nothing but malicious intent in their hearts and make libelous remarks, do not serve the greater good. If you look in your records another person had a complaint about Tiny Teacup World in July of 2011. She was attacked much the same as I, but mine was without provocation.

FACT:

I NEVER WROTE ANYTHING ABOUT TINY TEACUP WORLD ON THESE OPEN FORUMS ON INTERNET UNTIL 4-15-12.

FACT:

I NEVER SHIPPED OR TOOK MONIES FROM ANY OF THE INDIVIDUALS WITH THE INTENT TO SHIP A PUPPY THAT WAS SICKLY AND NO PUPPY I SHIPPED EVER DIED.

FACT:

I DID SHIP A 2 PUPPIES TO PHOENIX ARIZONA ON THE 14TH OF MARCH AND ONE OF THEM ENDED UP ON TINY TEACUP WORLD ON MARCH THE 15TH!!

FACT:

AT NO TIME DID ANYONE FROM TINY (TINIEST) TEACUP WORLD EVER CONTACT EM AND SAY MY PUPPY WAS ANYTHING BUT HEALTHY.

FACT:

IF YOU GO TO GOOGLE AND SEARCH 'TINY TEACUP WORLD, MANI. YOU WILL SEE FIRST HAND VIDEOS POSTED OF THE PUPPY I SHIPPED ON "YOU TUBE". WHERE IT IS STATED HOW "PLAYFUL", "HEALTHY" AND "TINY" SHE IS.

FACT:

A SIMPLE DNA TEST WILL PROVE THIS PUPPY WAS MINE!

I am only aware of your site and the pissed consumer one. My attorney will be looking into this, but I will not tolerate the defamation of my character and assault on my lively hood.

I am not very tech savvy, but have enough knowledge to know once something is on the internet, be it good or bad, it has a profound affect on people. The laws are very clear when it comes to defamation on the internet and more and more cases are going to trail.

The greatest travesty is when there has been a wrong and good people do nothing.........

Sincerely

Sheila Flowers

Owner Precious Paws 4 You

Had an Experience with Precious Paws 4 You?

Comments